For all Vietnam’s children to have access to the education, healthcare, training and opportunities they need in order to fulfill their potential in life.
H2H – Ride for Vietnamese Children exists to help break the cycle of poverty in the lives of Vietnam’s poorest children and youth, in the following ways:
- To model sustainability, empowerment and partnership in H2H’s approach
- To promote charitable efficiency and transparency, so as much of H2H’s income as possible goes to where it is most needed, fighting the cycle of poverty
- To target resources where the needs are greatest
- To support front-line, locally based organisations that are fighting poverty amongst Vietnam’s poorest children and youth and are building civil society
- To provide opportunities for H2H volunteers to engage with the partner charities and take ownership of fundraising, ride preparation and implementation
- To celebrate the beauty of Vietnam and the richness of its culture, by cycling the length of the country.